[Download and Print Promotional Information]
Visit Their Website for Additional Information: www.grainger.com
Save Significantly on Facilities Maintenance Products & Services with E&I's Grainger Pricing Available for all Diocese of Rockville Centre Facilities! Grainger's program for DRVC is built for Cost Savings and includes deep category discounts, an aggressive market basket of relevant products and an incentive program!
Take advantage of significant savings on a variety of products available in the Grainger catalog including cleaning and maintenance supplies, electrical products, hand tools, plumbing supplies, power tools, lighting, pumps, motors and much more.
- Founded in 1927 celebrating over 80 years of servicing customers
- Leading Broad-line Supplier of facilities maintenance products serving business and institutions in North America.
- Branch Network - With 438 Branches and 9 Distribution Centers in the U.S. customers can go to their local Grainger location to pick up their order the same day or have it shipped directly to them.
- 18,000 Knowledgeable Employees - Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day
- Products Offered Grainger carries hundreds of thousands of items in 17 categories by over 3000 suppliers and can make them available to customers the same day (when stocked in a local branch) or the next day (if stocked in the nine distribution centers). Put another way, we can get products to 99 percent of U.S. businesses and institutions by the next day
No-Fee Services Include:
1. After Hours 24/7 Emergency Service Grainger's after hours emergency service provides product fulfillment after standard Grainger branch business hours through a toll-free number (1-800-CALL-WWG).
2. Grainger Consulting Services - The Grainger consultant engages Members who are interested in an evaluation of their MRO Supply Chain.
3. Grainger Sourcing - Grainger's sourcing team procures those facilities maintenance products not found in the Grainger General Catalog.
4. Grainger Parts - Grainger offers quality OEM repair and replacement parts from more than 350 brand-name manufacturers.
5. Inventory Solutions - Grainger's Inventory Solutions are designed to help you streamline processes, optimize inventory, save time, reduce the possibility of costly delays and improve productivity.
6. Emergency Response & Recovery - During and after an emergency, Grainger provides special services to our customers and their communities.
7. Product Training - Grainger will work with its General Catalog manufacturers to provide product safety training to E&I Members.
8. Green Product (Environmentally Responsible) Training, including GE Electrical Energy Audits and Electrical Product Cost Reduction / Process Improvement.
9. Safety Equipment Service - Grainger offers Safety Equipment Service through its through Service Provider Network
Grainger Contact Information
District Sales Manager
Or visit Grainger.com to find the Branch closest to your location