Natural Gas Discount Program
for the Diocese of Rockville Centre
JJT Energy is pleased to announce a Program for the Diocese of Rockville Centre (DRVC) under which the DRVC and parishes will be able to obtain natural gas at a discounted rate.
Program Details for Parishes:
JJT Energy is an Energy Service Company (ESCO), based in Rockville Centre and approved by the New York State Public Service Commission and National Grid. JJT Energy’s aggressive pricing structure will provide significant savings for the DRVC and parishes. JJT Energy offers natural gas at substantial savings, by replacing National Grid as your commodity suppliers.
To all Parishes that sign up JJT will provide a NYMEX + fix adder of $.1950 per therm.
This is a very aggressive price structure that will provide attractive savings .
The switch to JJT Energy is seamless and without risk. Below is a list of the benefits when switching to JJT Energy.
- Reliability- ESCO customers receive the same high quality energy with the same reliability of delivery.
- Delivery- National Grid continues to deliver the commodity as it always has.
- Billing- National Grid reads the customer’s meter and invoices the client. (The monthly bill from National Grid will list JJT Energy as the commodity supplier and payments will still continue to go to National Grid).
- Guarantee- Federal and State law provide for the constant and uninterrupted delivery of gas and the protection of consumers. We encourage you to call National Grid, to verify the program.
- Customer Service- National Grid will continue to answer and respond to service and emergency calls.
- No long term commitment- If you are not satisfied, you can cancel at any time.
- No Fees- No cost to sign up, no cost to cancel.
For more information, on the program and to sign up please visit their website at www.JJTEnergy.com or send an email to DRVC@JJTEnergy.com
Contact JJT Energy Representatives:
To sign up and start saving now, please contact a JJT Energy representative at (516) 594-8539 or fill out the attached form, and fax it to (516) 594-8227